This recipe is a great meal to have especially in the winter time. It provides comfort can fill you up for a while. What’s great about this recipe is that it incorporates many of the warming spices: Ginger, Cinnamon and Cloves. This recipe will definitely warm you up on a cold and rainy or snowy day.
Hearty Spiced Granola Recipe
3 cups of large flakes oats
1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup of sliced almonds
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
1 tsp of ground ginger
1/4 tsp of ground cloves
1/4 tsp of nutmeg
1/2 cup of coconut oil or organic grapeseed oil
1/2 cup of honey or maple syrup
optional: dried cranberries
- Combine all dry ingredients into a mix and mix well.
- Next, pour in the coconut oil and sweetener and Stir.
- Once evenly mixed, pour mixture onto a baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Stir the granola and then bake for another 15 minutes.
- Take out and let it cool. Add dried cranberries. Once cooled you can break it apart and store it in an airtight container.
- Serve with delicious almond milk