A hearty and sticky cookie this one is. It does require a glass of almond/soy milk or a delicious fair trade coffee beverage.
¾ cup light buckwheat flour
¾ cup oats
½ tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup organic natural peanut butter- crunchy or smooth
½ cup raw unpasteurized honey
1 tbsp vanilla
½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix your dry ingredients together and set aside.
- In another bowl, stir your peanut butter and honey together.
- Add a the egg (slightly beaten) to the peanut butter-honey mixture.
- Add your vanilla.
- Pour your dry mixture into the wet mixture and slowly mix.
- Add your chocolate chips
- Spoon your peanut butter cookie mixture onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies set and cool on the cookie tray and enjoy when ready!