With a strong sesame flavour, these cookies are great crunchy texture to have with a warm cup of chai tea.
1 cup brown rice flour
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup of organic grapeseed oil
3/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
Strawberry, Raspberry or Blueberry Jam
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line your cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Mix your dry ingredients together and set aside: brown rice flour, almond flour, sesame seeds, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Mix together your grapeseed oil with maple syrup.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- This doesn’t look the best, but it sure is tasty! Note: The mixture will seem more “runny” then you would like it to be or would be used to.
- Use a tablespoon and scoop onto a cookie tray.
- Using a fork, or spoon make a little well in each cookie, and fill with the jam of your choice.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Cool on tray and enjoy with tea.