Simplistically, this recipe only has 5 ingredients, however the trick is getting the right amount of moisture and chewiness for these cookies.
1 ½ cup 3-5 large flakedoats
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
½ cup walnuts
½ cup cranberries
6-7 heaping tbsp tahini
½ cup honey
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line your cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Stir your tahini and honey in another bowl.
- Pour your dry ingredients into the tahini- honey mixture.
- Add your walnuts and cranberries and stir.
- Spoon the mixture onto your cookie tray and bake for 10-12 minutes (Note: if the mixture is too crumbly to spoon, you need to add a little more tahini).
- Serve with tea and enjoy!