Salmon, a delicious source of lean protein with your good fats. This recipe is actually a quick one to make. When your in a fish market or buying your salmon some guidelines to follow include: you want your fish to be wild (it may be more expensive, but it will taste better), and ask where your fish comes from. For more information about healthy/ sustainable fish options see the resources page.
Lemon Honey Glazed Salmon
1/4 – 1/2 lb per person Salmon steak or filet
sea salt (coarse)
1 Lemon washed
- This isn’t an exact method, you kind of “wing it” while you are making this and it often turns out!
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Prepare your fish, by washing, rinsing then drying your fish steaks/filets.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- On each side sprinkle a coarse sea salt.
- Grate the rind of the lemon over the salmon (you are sprinkling about 1-2tbsp of rind, depending on the size of your fish)
- Then squeeze lemon juice over the salmon (half of the lemon).
- Finish the salmon by drizzling honey over the fish.
- Bake for 350 degrees fahrenheit for about 20-30 minutes, or until the fish flakes.