Roasted Root Vegetable Recipe
2 lbs of root vegetables of your choice (try to go for the more colourful ones, instead of potatoes)
2 small onions
1 head of garlic broken into its cloves
1-2 tbsp of rosemary dried or fresh
2 pinches of sea salt
1 pinch of pepper
3 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chop your root vegetables and onion into one inch pieces (you want all your root vegetables especially, to be the same size so they cook evenly) and place in a large bowl.
- Place all garlic cloves into the bowl.
- Add your herbs and spices
- Pour your melted coconut oil onto your vegetables and toss the vegetables so everything is coated.
- Place everything onto a roasting pan and place in the oven for 40-50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.