This recipe is from a colleague of mine Cheryl Gibb. Cheryl is often on the go with her busy Reflexology practice. For a quick and healthy lunch try this recipe.
Creamy Chicken Salad
2 organic chicken breasts
1 ripe avocado
Juice from ½ a lime
3 green onion sprigs chopped
2 tbsp cilantro
Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Wash your chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat. Add some olive oil and place each chicken breast in the pan.
- Cook the first side for about 5 minutes covered.
- Flip the chicken breast and cook again for another 5-7 minutes covered.
- Once cooked, let the chicken cool.
- Cut the chicken into small squares
- Mash up the avocado
- Mix all your ingredients together and serve on a piece of gluten free toast!