This recipe is a simple and tasty recipe that I learned from my Italian colleagues.
6 Ontario Roma Tomatoes or Local Tomatoes (this is essential) diced
3 cloves garlic sliced
Few Basil Leaves
1 tsp Sea Salt
3-4tbsp Olive Oil
- Wash and dice your tomatoes into small cubes, and place into a medium bowl.
- Slice your garlic and add to the bowl.
- Rip your Basil leaves into small pieces and place into the bowl.
- Add sea salt as recommended or to taste.
- Drizzle olive oil over the tomatoes.
- Mix the ingredients and let it sit for 10 minutes for the flavors to come together
- Serve with gluten free baguette or organic baguette or gluten free crackers.