Guacamole is one of the tastiest and healthiest snacks you can have! Rich in good fats and spices this recipe is easy and quick to make.
2 large ripened avocados
1/2 cup cilantro finely chopped
1 tsp sea salt
1 small roma tomato diced
- In a bowl, cut up your avocado using the directions here.
- Cut your lime in half and squeeze the lime juice into your avocado squares and mash up to the consistency you like (chunky vs smooth guacamole).
- Chop your cilantro and add this to your bowl
- Chop your tomato and add to your bowl
- Add your salt
- Mix all ingredients together
- Serve with Neel Brothers organic tortilla chips, gluten free Mary’s Crackers, or rice crackers, with vegetables, or as a topping on a burrito!