“The contemporary breast is in crisis. It cries out for attention, dignity, love and respect. Women must learn to stop warring with their bodies and learn to love them unconditionally.”
“Paradoxically, it is often breast cancer that serves as a wake up call to rescue the breast from its distorted status.”
Lets start off with a few questions for you:
- How well do you know your breasts?
- Are there cyclical changes in the tissues? If so where?
- Are there distinguishing characteristics to your breasts?
- Do you do self breast exams?
- Do you do breast massage?
- Have you ever drawn a breast map?
When you ask yourself these questions, it gives you more awareness of your breast health. Today, our breast health is suffering unfortunately. Factors such as the standard North American Diet and Stress put us in a proinflammatory state. Stress and Environmental toxins also expose us to endocrine disruptors which ultimately affect hormonal balance and breast health.
This program, is a series of individualized treatments and lectures which promote breast health. Breast health is required for prevention of:
- Fibrocystic breasts
- Breast Scarring
- Breast Cancer Survivors
- Breast feeding Mothers
- Anyone who wants to learn more and promote breast health!
What is included:
- One hour initial consultation, and 2 follow up individualized appointments with Dr. Melissa Lee, ND
- Four 30 minute breast massage sessions with Christina Gouveia
- Lecture on why breast massage is important, how to keep your breasts healthy, nutritional tips, and self- care exercises
Note: this program may be covered by Employee Benefits, please call to find out if you qualify
Classes run February and October.
Register now at 416-322-9980. Space is Limited.